Thursday, August 13, 2009

Opportunity!

My father bought my mother and I gold bracelets for Christmas one year and we've kept in contact with the jeweler because he is the sweetest man in the world. He owns his own jewelry shop not too far from my parent's house. Anyway, we dropped by the other day because I said I would give him a poem that I've written.

While we were there my mom jokingly showed him a bracelet that I made and he told me to bring in some more of my pieces.

He might put them in the cases of his shop.

I don't remember the last time I've been so scared/excited.

He has been doing this for 30 years and he actually complimented me on my work. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. It could be the start of something for me- besides just selling on Etsy.

Wish me luck all of you out there in blog land.

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment